In this 3 part video series, I will share 6 charts that I think are KEY as we head into 2021 covering:
- Over the past 120 years, sovereign debt levels as high as Advanced Economy debts currently are have been resolved only 3 ways: Default/Restructuring, Inflation, Hyperinflation.
- It seems highly likely that Fed-financed stimulus is coming no matter who controls the White House or Congress.
- The political nature of what is likely to transpire means volatility is likely to remain elevated.
- …and the US fiscal situation now is far worse than it was after World War 2.
- By way of comparison, US real rates were -14% after World War 2…
- Arguably the biggest misperception in markets is that US real rates have bottomed at -1.1%
Sign up below.